As HR Business Partner you will be the first point of contact for HR topics. You will work in close partnership with the management team in leading HR processes including employee engagement, employee relations, rewards, recruiting, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
Your specific duties include:
• Provide the HR activities and services and execution of people processes and business initiated HR plans;
• Review, change and implement as required administrative HR policies, procedures and programs to support and strengthen HR activities, including: hire, rehire, on-boarding, transfer, promotion, demotion, training and development, performance management, talent management, leave of absence and separation;
• Work closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention;
• Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation;
• Organize and update organization charts, employee files, employee information and locate/distribute any documents as needed;
• Actively participate in recruitment campaigns; job fairs; college relations programs; general networking;
• Facilitate process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check; and candidate on-boarding details;
• Support delivery of the training programs.
• Energetic personality, team player;
• Change-oriented and flexible including innovation capacity, pro-activity and positive attitude towards changes;
• Being hands-on and focus on execution and delivery.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration or relevant;
• 3+ years of HR work experience, preferably as a HR generalist;
• Thorough knowledge of labor legislation and full understanding of all HR functions;
• Leadership and teamworking skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for a talented person who has a desire for development and progress in career.
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your detailed CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.